Thursday, March 25, 2010

Universe Wish List Item: Giant Crystal for My Livingroom Ceiling








The top of my livingroom is a collage of mirror and other shiny objects, plus holographic cardboard forms, glued to the ceiling, and arranged to resemble a mandala or kadeidoscope. It looks one way in daytime due to ambient light from the windows, and altogether different at night as I slowly turn on various trippy light sources as "I Am The Walrus" plays loudly.

I have for years imagined a giant crystal the size of my thigh anchored to the very center of the mandala by drilling through to the roof beams. Since my Universe Wish List has done wonders for me for almost 20 years now, I decided recently to add a giant crystal for my ceiling mandala wish.....what do I have to lose? But experience tells me that my sincere wishes seem to act as "seeds" that result in my harvesting what I wished, so I am, I feel, realistically hopeful about this all manifesting at the right time.
So a few weeks ago I suspended a small quartz crystal I've owned for years to the center of the ceiling using some thin nylon thread. I love, especially when altered on cannabis, to look at that "seed crystal" suspended in the air, and imagine it superceded by a huge, thigh-sized crystal anchored to the ceiling. That sight would be simply astonishing. Watch me find the crystal in a dumpster! John

No comments:

Post a Comment