Friday, October 8, 2010

New Foam Gliders to Modify!

X Racer Foam Glider Flying Eagle Foam Glider (53 inch wingspan)

I ordered one of these COOL looking one piece X Racer foam gliders for just $7.99 from a Christian book store to either fly by hand or maybe add a TEENSY electric motor and battery to, plus two of the 53 inch giant foam gliders for just $9.99 each.....shipping for all three just $5.99. MUCH better prices than I have seen anywhere! I am loving my new hobby, one I never thought I'd pursue back when super expensive gas powered RC planes made them the hobby of the very well off vs. this new very affordable electric motor approach. I will convert one of those 53 inch ones that was converted to the RC plane in the video to my first attempt at a foam plane flying wing, though I MAY leave the nose on and add canard wings up front. John

No comments:

Post a Comment