Friday, December 16, 2011

Obama and the Military Detention Tragedy

John A Starnes When I voted for Obama I had SUCH high hope for REAL "change I can believe in" but to my mind the ONLY campaign he's kept has been to end "Don't Ask Don'T Tell" which pleases me as a gay man. BUT.....the bogus "War On Terror For Corporate Profit" has expanded....despite its daily/weekly crimes against humanity, Zionist Israel gets EVERY penny that AIPAC demands plus entire weapons free of charge....he wussed out on the pipeline and other key environmental issues, started a few more undeclared wars, hugely expanded the illegal drones program, sought NO justice for the Bush/Cheney gang of war criminals, and now this travesty that Americans can be scooped up and tossed into military prisons INDEFINITELY with no trial or even charges.....it seems that "The Land Of The Free" has decided to mimic the cruel dictators it has supported for decades like the Shah and Saddam and Allende.  So I am changing my voter registration to what has always been unthinkable, Republican, so I can vote for Ron Paul, in the vain hope that he is NOT yet another pathological liar seeking office.

No comments:

Post a Comment