Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wow......most amazing flying dream of my life all night long, super action adventure. Began me trapped with others in an inescapable indoor prison much like a giant hospital. After many attempts I DID escape and entered a very futuristic very controlled prison society, usually inside HUGE SPACIOUS mechanized rooms, always being chased by the controllers, sometimes outdoors in grim industrial areas, other times in a gleaming pristine futuristic city. No trees, birds, plants anywhere, even the Brussell's Sprouts in a prisoners' luncheon I stumbled on were manufactured. Sometimes I was on foot but usually I was flying with superb skill, from like a hummingbird hovering to extreme Superman style speed and maneuverability, safe only for just a few seconds at a time, time and again BARELY making it through closing mechanical doors or evading the clutch of prison guards or evading the fire of ray gun cannons. I just don't see how my mind came up with SO MANY SCENES and plot lines all night long! If only I had a video cam in my mind! Last scene....I float into a cozy high rise balcony and see napping house cats, potted plants, a bird feeder, a hummingbird feeder, and finally a friendly looking bearded man seated...his smile let me know I'd found a safe haven. Then I woke up. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment