Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Into Cars? Join www.gminsidenews.com

I've loved futuristic car designs since I was 10, plus as an adult have long been interested in alternative powerplants for cars, such as the turbine engine of the 1960s, and GM's soon-to-see-production 'Voltec' extended range electric cars with on-board internal combustion engines that don't drive the wheels but instead run a generator for trips longer than 40 miles that the battery pack can sustain. If you like cars too, especially GM cars, join www.gminsidenews.com I joined in the spring of 2006, have learned and shared a lot since then, plus feel like I've really gotten to know and like some of these guys so that if we met real world I think we'd be friends. I originally joined to see spy photos of future cars and concept cars (two long time passions of mine) but I've gotten much more than that. I never understood the notions of on-line community and friends, but through www.gminsidenews.com now I do. Free too, though you can pay to join some Premium level I know nothing of. I check there several times a day to look for future car news and pics, and to participate in the on-going forum.


John

No comments:

Post a Comment