Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Possible Sneak Peek at the 7th Generation Corvette






GM made QUITE a fuss about this car originally as the Centennial Corvette. They made sure it appeared in the last 'Transformers' movie. While denying it is any indication of what the C7 will look like, they've taken the trouble recently to revise the headlights and continue to display it around the U.S. I feel it is IMPERATIVE the rear end get 4 circular tail lamps, perhaps on those blank flat areas inside the rear end fender vents.
I LOVE this concept car as it oozes the brave futuristic ballsiness that the 1963 Stingray did....that car simply floored people back then. After 20 years of Corvettes being stuck in a mild evolutionary loop, I feel it is time they do something REVOLUTIONARY, like this Stingray Concept as GM now calls it.

I like the aggressive, futuristic nose-within-a-nose front end, the mean profile, and the Star Wars rear end. I think the C7 comes out in 2012.....I sure hope it looks a LOT like this stunning concept car. Enjoy the pics. John

No comments:

Post a Comment