Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Undersea Fantasy bathroom



















When I bought my "Old Man House" here in Tampa in 1998 it was and is my intent it be my last house. So when I did this bathroom treatment after I realized that since I did not intend to ever sell or rent it, there was no reason to restrain myself creatively. So now every room has a distinct theme....The Gay Trailer Trash on Acid Livingroom, the corny, perky yellow and blue with sunflowers kitchen, my Victorian Roses Reading and Workout Room, and my "Thurston Howell the Third and Lovie's Bedroom". Here are some photos of my Undersea Fantasy Bathroom plus a silent video of it. My dumpster dived waves sound machine seen atop the toilet in the video died years ago....I am going to price one on-line as it added such a wonderful element to being in that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment