Thursday, January 14, 2010

'Enterprise E Emergency Landing at Star Fleet"


For over ten years I have been creating mixed media and digital prints showing various Federation starships in out-of-context settings, which result in whimsical surrealism that has many people smile upon seeing them all over my livingroom walls.

I have am offering two handsigned digital prints, scanned from the original collage, available from the limited edition series "Enterprise E emergency landing at Star Fleet". High quality paper, 17" X 14", ready for your own custom matting and framing. They are $85 each, will be shipped to the buyer at now charge in a sturdy shipping tube, and will be the first of several offerings of my "altered Star Trek landscapes".

Use my PayPay button below to make your payment and providing me your shipping address (or that of a gift recipient of the print) fast and easy.

Thanks, John

No comments:

Post a Comment