Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Male Physique












I am a very visual man, and am homosexual, and can be really shallow, so for years I've enjoyed in more ways than one quite a few lean, defined male torsos. At the beach, construction sites, front yards and more, beautifully sculpted, muscular male physiques can be seen and admired. I have amassed a good number of photos of men who look like I want to in my next life, that I could savor for an entire tawdry weekend, and that I get great pleasure from seeing now. Enjoy, John

1 comment:

  1. Funny-we have the same 'taste' in pictures. Keep ones like this coming. I will be digging around for more of these 'art photos'. I wonder if this hunk knows how many people he is pleasing at this moment in time. I read your clip on natural nutrients put back in the soil-well he can visit my back yard and help out any time he wants to!!! Shy me will just watch!

    ReplyDelete